[vlc] Re: control VLC via telnet with PHP

james manoflinux at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:17:28 CET 2005

ok you have peaked my interest.  I wish my experience with what you are
tying to do was more recent.
I would be suprised if there wasnt a library for telnet for php but I used
perl with net::telnet
if they have a port of expect for php I would use thta as well.
php is easy but for processing text nothing beats perl.
you could do the front in php but have the pulling of the data and
precessing it be in perl.
just a thought.