[vlc] Keyboard loses focus after using the menus in full screen mode (0.8.4a on Windows)

Frédéric Olivié alf at club-internet.fr
Mon Dec 19 18:42:34 CET 2005

Hi,

I noticed this for the first time on 0.8.4a. When in full screen mode,
if I use the right mouse button to access a menu and change something
(like the aspect ratio for example), the keyboard loses the focus and
can't be used anymore untill I click once with the left button anywhere.

Thanks for your time, and let's all hope that vlc will still be allowed
to exist after the 24th of December (like many others).