[vlc] stream picture:

Herbert Reyes hreys at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 19:47:13 CET 2005

Hello guys:

  I have a few issues here I am trying to capture video using the following devices.
  I have a Plextor TV convert attach to the pc and I connected an external DVD player to the TV Convert when I try to stream movie I click directshow and select the device I get a Green screen no picture.When I click to see message its stated that
  Late picture skipped or out range or debug... I am able to play the movie if I try direct from the pc.
  Any help I appreciate.

http://mail.yahoo.com