[vlc] autoresize with skins2

PERET Pierre-Hugues ph.peret at free.fr
Mon Dec 26 16:07:50 CET 2005

hello,
I experience some pb using autoresize in skins2.
Here it is:
autoresize = 0 , when i right-click on the video and choose zoom->half ,
nothing happens.
autoresize = 1 , when i right-click on the video and choose zoom->half ,
video is resizing ok, but when the next video comes, the video window
resizes to the size of the video.
Say i have only 640x480 video in my playlist, i want them to be played at
320x240 when i right click and choose zoom->half. and switch back only when
i want, and not when a new video is played.
how can i do that ?

thanks