[vlc] VideoLAN T-Shirt Design Contest

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Mon Feb 7 01:14:33 CET 2005

As some of you might remember from irc, we were thinking about making
VideoLAN T-Shirts (and sending those to people who give more than 10$
on the paypal account for example).

The only problem is that no design other that the old videolan logo at
heart level in the front and the videolan cone in the back (with
something like "GetVLC.org" or "May the cone be with you") has been
found.

Hence, I'd like to ask all of those with some drawing skills reading
this mailing list to come up with design proposals. The winning design
will of course be used on millions of t-shirts ! (And the author will
get one for free ... )

--
dionoea