[vlc] Re: Where can I find v0.8.2 for FC3?

Bret Schuhmacher bret at welcometolazyhill.com
Wed Feb 9 13:36:15 CET 2005

Benjamin - you're absolutely right!!  After a lot of poking around with
depmod and my modprobe.conf, I concluded that the wrong msp3400 was getting
loaded.  I now appear to have a fully functional PVR 350 streaming video and
sound over the web.

Thanks for the pointer in the right direction!

Rgds,

Bret