[vlc] How to access controller with only mouse in full-screen mode?

Iain MacDonnell Dseven at Dseven.ORG
Fri Feb 18 20:16:59 CET 2005

Hi All,

I want to use a Mac connected to my TV via DVI to watch video and
control it from my couch. I have a Gyration wireless mid-air "mouse",
so I don't need a flat surface.

The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to find a way to access
the VLC controller, when in full-screen mode, using only the mouse.
Command-Shift-C on the keyboard brings it up, but I want a mouse-only
way.

Is there one? If not, does anyone feel like implementing one?

TIA!

     ~Iain