[vlc] no fullscreen

mo mo at alpha-1.demon.nl
Tue Feb 22 22:12:50 CET 2005

Hi there,

first of all congratulations with your vlc project; it's a great tool and a great way of improving the necessary media solutions. I've got a strange problem however, and I hope I can ask a question about it. I all of a sudden had a bug whem whlist trying to watch a movie (Xvid) and older version (I think 6. something) appeared. I already had 0.7.2 running. Appearently the older version once din't get uninstalled or the newer verion installed on a different location (there seemd to be two different dir's, video LAN and vlc). I deinstalled the 7.2 version and threw away what was left of the 6.2 verion. I restarted and installed the newest version. I fact three times, with and without the mozilla plugin. The problem is i cant get fullscreen to work. The picture window also doesn't have buttons in the right corner. When I pull the window the picture inside the window stays the same small size.
I'm realy no expert, but this seems strange to me; I never had any problems. Could U guys help me out?

Thanks allready and anyway, good luck with the project!

cheerz,    mo.