[vlc] Re: Development software

Benjamin PRACHT bigben+spam at videolan.org
Wed Jan 5 10:58:52 CET 2005

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005, Angie Herzog wrote :
> Hello,
>
> I am a sales rep for Insight.  My customer asked if I could get a price
> for VLC Development Software.  I was given part number OEM PDK.
>
> Is this the correct part number and how much is a license?  I am not
> familair with this product so any information you could provide would be
> very helpfull.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Angie

VLC is free software, released under the term of the GPL. As a
consequence, its source code is freely available for everyone.

You can have a look at

http://developers.videolan.org/

for a descroiption of the way to get the sourceode, and for an
(incomplete) description of VLC's external and internal APIs.

--
BigBen