[vlc] Re: Streaming with subtitle track

Danislav Kostov dani at ardex.bg
Tue Jan 18 22:36:30 CET 2005

Hi!

Thanks for the answer!!! (i needed that too :-)))
But what to do if with scodec=dvb or scodec=dvbs doesn't wark?

stream_out_transcode debug: creating subtitles transcoding from fcc=`subt'
to fcc=`dvbs'

main debug: looking for decoder module

main debug: probing 24 candidates

subsdec debug: using character encoding: CP1251

main debug: using decoder module "subsdec"

main debug: looking for encoder module

main debug: probing 10 candidates

main debug: using encoder module "dvbsub"

stream_out_duplicate debug: duplicated a new stream codec=dvbs (es=2
group=0)

main debug: adding a new input

mux_ts debug: adding input codec=dvbs pid=70

stream_out_duplicate debug: - added for output 0

dvbsub debug: encoding subpicture

And vlc crashes.
Thank you, you are the best and I think you know it!
Dani.