[vlc] HOW can I save audio stream and video stream by using streaming out ...!!??

lmzhang zhangl at yztech.com.cn
Thu Jan 20 10:55:56 CET 2005

HI ,

    Thanks for your reading ..

    I am runing VLC 0.8.1 version on my debian linux system .

    providing a rtsp streaming source , such as ,
rtsp://192.168.0.1:7070 , it streaming out MPEG 4 video and G729 audio
data.

    now , I can run vlc in GUI mode to select
"open network streaming" -> "network" ->rtsp  then choose "stream out" .

  I choose  "file" in "output method of "stream out" tab .

  then , I found I can play locally and replay saved file ,but I can
only save the video data ,the G729 audio stream was missing ?? why??

 any ieda is welcome!!

thanks!!

--
lmzhang <zhangl at yztech.com.cn>