[vlc] Suggestion for Mac GUI

Michael Schmidt mschmidt at absint.com
Mon Jan 31 10:00:31 CET 2005

Hi,

here's a little suggestion for Macintosh GUI of VLC: it would be nice if the
control window (the one with play/pause buttons) would have the flag
"Hide on deactivate" activated in Interface Builder.  I often doubleclick a
movie file and after watching it close the player window. When I switch to
another application, the control window is a little bit anoying, so that I
either have to quit the VLC.app or - more straightforward - close the control
window. This is anoying when you watch the next movie since you have to
reactivate it in the menu...

--

Michael Schmidt