[vlc] Re: (no subject)

anirban patnaik anirban_patnaik at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 4 05:59:58 CEST 2005

hi,

i can help u.

1st let me know what type of cable u are using to connect ur pc.

u do 1 thing , when streaming  video from  one computer to your computer in  bedroom, just "ping" that machine if u r  geting  some veriable figuries then check out the cable.

or u may have some virous.

bcos i am trying this in a proffetional maner for 2-3 hours here in my setup...

hope u will fill better. nither call me

i am always for u there.

anirban
sr.sys admin
ushadaya

George Rallis <> wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this problem I'm having.  I stream video from my one computer to my computer in my bedroom, and after about 15 minutes, it goes garbled.  Anyone know a solution?  Thanks - George