[vlc] Re: (no subject)

James Yates james.yates at packetvision.com
Mon Jul 4 14:01:27 CEST 2005

This to me sounds very much like a Screensaver/Powersaving type issue.
Are you running Windows by any chance. If so, turn off your screen saver
and you power saving and give that a try. Also look at Windows updates,
disk defragmentation etc etc.

   The effects your describe sound very much like a lack of processor
time.

    James