[vlc] Re: (no subject)

George Rallis grallis at mountaincable.net
Mon Jul 4 18:41:52 CEST 2005

Yes, I'm streaming using UDP Unicast.  My network topology is very simple
right now.  One Linksys Router with two XP Pro computers on it sharing my
cable connection.  No server\client connections yet.  I downloaded ethereal
but have no clue what to do with it.  I know you can open files .. but I'm
not sure what file you want me to upload to you.  Anyway, I appreciate your
help, and hope to figure this ethereal out soon.

Thanks -  George