[vlc] Re: (no subject)

Johann Ransay jransay at synelec.fr
Mon Jul 4 15:02:51 CEST 2005

- Are you streaming over udp ?
- Could you describe your network topology (connections to switchers,
routers...) ?
- When the video goes garbled, could you get a (small) dump of the network
traffic on the receiver (with ethereal) ?
- When the video goes garbled, try doing a ping from the stream sender to the
receiver. Does it restore normal video aspect ?

Johann