[vlc] [Mazlum Alptekin <mazlum at alptekin.de>] Problems with creating a scalable window (for a new VLC-skin)

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Sun Jul 10 10:08:59 CEST 2005

 The deleted attachment is at:
   <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20050710-videolan/Player.jpg>
   <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20050710-videolan/Bug.jpg>

----- Forwarded message from Mazlum Alptekin <mazlum at alptekin.de> -----

From: Mazlum Alptekin <mazlum at alptekin.de>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:13:39 +0200
To: vlc at videolan.org
Subject: Problems with creating a scalable window (for a new VLC-skin)
	HTML_TITLE_EMPTY,MIME_HTML_ONLY autolearn=no version=3.0.3

Hi,
I'm a designer and I am very satisfied with VLC. So some days ago I
decided to design a skin for VLC. I have finished but there is one
problem. I've created a window for watching videos, but I don't know how
to scale the window. I've already read the how to on:
[1]http://www.videolan.org/vlc/skins2-create.html
In the topic "Attributes common to all the controls" you can find:

"lefttop
Indicate to which corner of the Layout the top-left-hand corner of this
control is attached, in case of resizing. Possible values are 'lefttop',
'leftbottom', 'righttop' and 'rightbottom'.
Default value: lefttop"

But I don't know how to use it for the window. Can you help me by giving
me some advice, translating it into German or explaining the topic more
exactly. I've added the image sothat you can see how the bug looks like.
It would be very nice!
Thanks
Mazlum Alptekin

PS.:"Correct me please if my English is not right :-)"