[vlc] AW: How to prevent vlc from closing

Fleu, Thomas Thomas.Fleu at acentic.com
Wed Jul 20 15:22:18 CEST 2005

Hello Rémi,

it doesn't crash, p_intf->b_die becomes true and it just closes.
When I set b_autodeletion = VLC_FALSE in my playlist_item, it works fine. Of course I have to clear the playlist before I start another movie, but for the rest this works just perfect.
Strange, isn't it !?

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Thomas