[vlc] Re: v4l woes

Andrew Herron totallymaxed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:31:54 CEST 2005

Hi,
 You may not be getting much response to your post because you are using an
out of date release. Try installing VLC 0.8.2 (current stable release) and
see if that fixes your problems. Remember to delete your old prefs before
using 0.8.2 - not doing this has caused us some problems in the past.
 Best of luck an regards from the UK.
 Andrew