[vlc] VLC

Futrill, Adrian Adrian.Futrill at det.qld.gov.au
Thu Jun 2 04:15:33 CEST 2005

I have a video surveilance camera transmitting at 2.4GHz is it possible to
use this camera with your software so I can use the camera on my PC?

Or do I need to buy a dedicated reciever?

Adrian

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that
intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the
author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no
liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in
writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do
not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is
confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege.

If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author
and delete this message immediately.