[vlc] distribution authorization VLC

BEZY , Emmanuel emmanuel.bezy at futurenet.fr
Mon Jun 6 10:00:37 CEST 2005

Hello

My name is Emmanuel Bezy, i'm journalist at Future France, a french

subsidiary of FUTURE PUBLISHING LTD

i am in charge of software multimedia selection and testing at

future france, having tested VLC recently, i would like to

have it included in our next monthly free cover CD provided with our

magazine. I would like to get a written permission from yourself to do so.

Please reply ASAP via e-mail (at emmanuel.bezy at futurenet.fr) or fax

(at (33) 1 41 27 64 85 using the form below) which enables us to include
your

software in our next issues.

I, (name) ..........., representing (company) .........., as

..... (title) hereby authorize Future France to include VLC in

the cover CD/DVD distributed with Joystick, PC Jeux, as well as future
update and future

magazines and declare to be the author of the above software.

Date :

Signed :