[vlc] Re: [Patch] RTP streams for miniSAPserver

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at via.ecp.fr
Thu Jun 23 18:26:39 CEST 2005

	Hello,

Le Mercredi 22 Juin 2005 17:10, Marian Durkovic a écrit :
>   I've made modifications to the miniSAPserver code to allow it to
> generate proper SAPs for TS over RTP broadcasts - you need to specify
> type=rtp in the corresponding [program] section of the sap.cfg file.
>
>   Please find the patches at http://md.bts.sk/vlc

I've done my best to reimplement this on the development trunk of
minisap (svn://svn.videolan.org/network/miniSAPserver/trunk). Almost
none of your patches applied as is, so I'm pretty unconfident that it
works. Please test.

If you can't use Subversion, there's a snapshot tarball there :

http://people.via.ecp.fr/~rem/samples/miniSAPserver-0.2.5-svn.tar.gz

---
patching file message.cpp
Hunk #2 FAILED at 135.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 159 with fuzz 2 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #4 FAILED at 181.
2 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file message.cpp.rej
patching file parser.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 283.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file parser.cpp.rej
patching file program.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 62.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file program.cpp.rej
patching file program.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 54.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 74.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file program.h.rej

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.simphalempin.com/home/