[vlc] Help with the Pocket version of VideoLAN

Martín Díaz Cuesta mdc at gatv.ssr.upm.es
Fri Jun 24 11:59:52 CEST 2005

Hello to all,
I have got a Hewlet-Packard iPAQ h6300 with Windows Mobile 2003
installed and I've downloaded the VLC version for Pocket PC from the
Internet. My problem is that when I try to execute the "VLC.exe" file,
nothing happens. No action, no error message, nothing at all... I'm new
with this mobile devices. Could anyone tell me why this can happen?

Thanks in advance, and congratulations to all those who contribute to
the development of such a good project.

Martin Diaz