[vlc] Re: google using VLC based player?

Rémi Denis-Courmont courmisch at via.ecp.fr
Wed Jun 29 17:08:20 CEST 2005

Le Mardi 28 Juin 2005 23:05, Jean-Paul Saman a écrit :
> Did someone ported back the google patch to our trunk?

Someone should have a look at their "fixes" to the IE and Moz plugins.
Antoine has already taken care of backporting their MIME type changes.

Other than that, all I could find where the HTTP access limitation and
lots of "+Google" (obviously neither of which we want). There are also
Win32 registry key changes, but it seems like it's only meant to
prevent VLC and Google VLC from crushing each other (I'm no expert
though).

Finally, for the heavy installer changes, maybe there are interesting
things, but it's unlikely.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.simphalempin.com/home/