[vlc] Re: could'nt receive mpeg2 ts streams from arm7tdmi based kit

kavitha lakshmi krishna.kavitha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:41:27 CET 2005

I have given below the log file
Could someone say if the problem is with the player to receive the data.
Thanx

-- logger module started --
main debug: CPU has capabilities 486 586 MMX MMXEXT FPU
main debug: looking for memcpy module
main debug: probing 3 candidates
main debug: using memcpy module "memcpymmxext"
main debug: creating group Normal with id 1 at position 0
main debug: waiting for thread completion
main debug: thread 392 (playlist) created at priority 0
(src/playlist/playlist.c:109)
main debug: looking for interface module
main debug: probing 1 candidate
main debug: using interface module "hotkeys"
main debug: interface initialized
main debug: thread 2724 (interface) created at priority 0
(src/interface/interface.c:161)
main debug: looking for interface module
main debug: probing 4 candidates
main debug: using interface module "wxwindows"
main debug: interface initialized
main debug: thread 2744 (manager) created at priority 0
(src/interface/interface.c:145)
wxwindows debug: accelerator table loaded
main debug: adding playlist item `udp://@235.23.5.0:35000' (
udp://@235.23.5.0:35000 )
main debug: creating new input thread
main: playlist item `udp://@235.23.5.0:35000'
main debug: waiting for thread completion
main debug: access `udp', demux `', name `@235.23.5.0:35000'
main debug: looking for access module
main debug: probing 8 candidates
main debug: thread 2840 (input) created at priority 1 (src/input/input.c:254)
access_udp debug: opening server=:0 local=235.23.5.0:35000
main debug: net: connecting to ':0 at 235.23.5.0:35000'
main debug: looking for network module
main debug: probing 2 candidates
ipv4 debug: IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP multicast request
main debug: using network module "ipv4"
main debug: unlocking module "ipv4"
main debug: using access module "access_udp"
main debug: looking for interface module
main debug: probing 1 candidate
logger: VLC media player - version 0.7.1 Bond - (c) 1996-2003 VideoLAN
logger:
Warning: if you can't access the GUI anymore, open a dos command box,
go to the directory where you installed VLC and run "vlc -I wxwin"

logger: Using the logger interface module...
logger warning: no log filename provided, using `vlc-log.txt'
logger debug: opening logfile `vlc-log.txt'
main debug: using interface module "logger"
main debug: interface initialized
main debug: thread 2888 (interface) created at priority 0
(src/interface/interface.c:161)

./kk