[vlc] 3-Soft - Resales

Kujawa, Szymon SKujawa at 3-SOFT.com
Tue Mar 8 22:07:09 CET 2005

Hello,

            My name is Szymon Kujawa, I am working at 3-Soft and we are a software reseller in Canada.
            One of our clients is interested in your VLC Media Player product.
            These are the few questions I would like to ask you.

            Is it possible to resell this product?
What is the retail price for this product?
Do you have educational prices for your products?
Do you have a special price for resellers or a discount program?
What are your paying terms and in which currency are you invoicing?
How can we purchase the product: online, email PO, fax PO or would you like us to call you?
Do you have a part number for this product?
What is the delivery method for your goods (email, CD-rom)?
Can we use our own messenger company account (UPS, Fedex) and what is the weight of your package?
Could you also include your phone, fax, address, email, name of the person in charge?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Szymon Kujawa
Recherchiste Logiciels
Software Researcher
direct: 450 926-2026 x296
fax: 450-926-1717
email: Skujawa at 3-Soft.com <mailto:Skujawa at 3-Soft.com>
www.softchoice.com <http://www.softchoice.com>

Nous répondons à vos besoins technologiques.
Answering Your Technology Needs.