[vlc] Re: creating a new interface

Antoine antoine.vergos at in-cube.fr
Fri Mar 11 11:32:54 CET 2005

>module. It is fairly up to date. Basically the modules has to have
>add_capability( "interface", <some number> );
>in the module header. when -I is not used the interfaces are tried in order
>from highest number to lowest. when -I is used modules whos name (as defined
>in modules.am) match the parameter to -I or who has a shortcut (defined with
>add_shortcut(); ) that match is considered first (again in order of the
>number).

thank u for answering so quick . But your answer make me ask me another
question. Why - if the choice on the interface is based on te
add_capability number - the application never try to launch the Qt
interface even if i set the number to 3000, or higher...
I know this gui is not use any more but i would like to use it as a base
for my work.
Thanks.