[vlc] Re: Info

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Sun Mar 13 18:15:27 CET 2005

You want to embed VLC into another application?
You need to use libvlc in this case. Examples of how to drive libvlc
can be found in src/vlc.c and mozilla/ and activex/ directories of VLCs
sources.

if you use windows, you possibly might as well use the activex plugin
directly.
You can compile vlc with as much options and stuff as you want just
look at the ./configure --help line.

DJ

On 11 mrt 2005, at 22:56, Jack/Drivesoft wrote:
> How do we go about using your engine with our UI. We would like to be
> able to player all the different audio format like VLC with our UI.
>
> Thanks
>

> Drivesoft
> A Driving Force In Car Computing Solutions
>
> Jack Cali
> CEO/Developer
> Drivesoft Incorporated
> 3001 Harvard Avenue