[vlc] Cinergy T² and vlc ?

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex at apartia.org
Thu Mar 17 15:43:30 CET 2005

Hi,

Following the availability of DVB-T television in France, I bought a
Terratec Cinergy T² usb adapter which seems well supported in the
kernel.

Does anyone have suggestions on which arguments to vlc are necessary to
use that adapter? Videolan.org documentation is scarce on that subject
and google groups gave me a hint of a "dvb-t:" string of arguments.

What is the correct way of watching DVB-T with vlc?

Thanks in advance, cheers,

--
"Computers are useless. They can only give answers." - Pablo Picasso