[vlc] Reselling software

Erin Ferguson eferguson at bossdev.net
Fri Mar 18 15:11:32 CET 2005

We are excited to announce to you that Softwaresplash.com, a leading site
for software & mobile downloads, is launching in late March.  We are
impressed with some of your applications and would like to speak with you
about the possibility of re-selling your product(s) on our new site.

SoftwareSplash.com has already partnered with some of the industry leaders
in the mobile software market, and we anticipate a lot of download activity
once we publicly announce our launch and begin our aggressive marketing
campaign.

If you can answer the following questions for me it would be greatly
appreciated.  Who can give us permission to resell? Initially, we want to
find out what paperwork is involved, how the sales process would work once
users purchasedirectly from our site (downloadable and/or drop-shipped to
their door), and what commissions we would receive?  Please let me know as
soon as possible, as our launch is quickly approaching.  Thank you for your
time.

Erin Ferguson
Executive Assistant
BOSSdev