[vlc] Codec not supported

Merc S merciscool at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:28:19 CET 2005

Hi, I use a mac and I'd just like to say that VLC has always played pretty
much everything I've ever needed.

That is, until Windows Media Video started using the WMV3 codec, VLC can't
play these videos and I come across A LOT of them. There are also no other
programs for the Mac that can play WMV3.

So I was wondering if VLC will eventually be able to play videos with the
WMV3 codec. It would be a great add on and I'm sure it will help a lot of
people out.

Thanks,

-Merc