[vlc] VLm bug reporting

jonas Larsen jonas at firewall.scttransport.dk
Mon Mar 21 11:34:24 CET 2005

Hi guys

I have some bug reports (or ignorance on my part that needs guiding  )

1: I tried to check out the http interface for the first time today, the control over local playback seems pretty good, except for the 2 images on the frontpage somehow missing? The cone pics. But VLM don’t seam to work at all? I cant see the entries that’s loaded (which show up fine in telnet, and I can stream np)

2: Is it really necessary to preload/whatever all the entries? I am starting to close in on a production environment and I will end up having hundres of files, that would mean it would take many minutes to startup the service, I think a –no-check parameter might be handy, unless we are parsing the files for a reason, other than checking if they are valid (if u are in a production mode this check can be done by humans)

That’s all for now, hope somebody responds.

Best regards
Jonas Larsen