[vlc] About "libhal.h"

Ian Yao ian8210 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:52:04 CET 2005

Hi, I got a major problem when building vlc-0.8.2 source code with a
gcc cross-compiler on Fedora. There should be a "libhal.h" in
/usr/win32/include or somewhere like that, but the only directory
containing this header is /usr/include/hal ! !  So when making, error
occured ,not even if I copy it to /usr/win32/include (Well, actually
it works, since it's found,but not the right version,I guess. ) So
coulde you tell me what's wrong with the vlc-trunk? (I checked it out
from your svn server)
 Thanks in advance