[vlc] Re: Failed with exit status:1 while compiling VLC code

boku boku0712 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 02:34:05 CET 2005

Dear Jason,
     Yap! It's solved. It's been through a lot of try and error.
Thanks to Mark's great help. U just need to download from the Mark's
cygwin enviroment and also the vlc-trunk. The reason is due to my
vlc-0.8.1 is not from the subversion and it has some format not
recognized by automake. If any Q, just let me know and Good luck!~

Boku