[vlc] Re: VLC and Remote Wonder

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu May 12 11:54:45 CEST 2005

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 01:14:03AM -0400, TINBA at aol.com wrote:
> I am trying to make a plug in for ATI's Remote Wonder 2 but i don't know how
> to what messages to send to VLC and how.  If you have anything Like the
> frontend made by Justin Frankel for Winamp it would help a whole lot.
Are you trying to make a plugin for vlc that reads from the remote wonder,
or are you trying to make a plugin for some remote wonder backend system
that sends messages to vlc? If you are trying the first then look at
modules/control/lirc.c in the vlc sources. if you are trying the latter then
perhaps you should look at girder. I think several people have made remote
wonder and vlc cooperate using that (though I've never tried it myself),

Sigmund

> Thanks

Sigmund Augdal
Edgar B. Schieldropsv 29-14