[vlc] --input-slave

faizal jeswent pvfaizal at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 12 15:07:36 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm trying out the --input-slave command. The tv file is captured using vlc stream to file and video codec alone. The other is a normal mp3 file. Both files play independently,ie, vlc.exe "C:\tv" plays the video file and vlc.exe "E:\xxx.mp3" plays the audio file. I'm trying to play the video from the file "tv" and the audio from the mp3 file simultaneously.
Is the following command line ok?
vlc.exe "E:\xxx.mp3" --input-slave "C:\tv"
Is there any other method I can use to play video from one source and audio from another source?
Thanks,
Faizal