[vlc] Re: VLC Media Player, versions question

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at via.ecp.fr
Tue May 17 01:03:17 CEST 2005

Hello,

On Mon, May 16, 2005, Aaron Henckler wrote:
>    I am currently in the process of performing market research on popular
>    media players for a consulting group. As part of my research I am
>    interested in exploring the various versions of media players over time.
>    Specifically I am interested in the different versions' names and if
>    readily available the versions' filenames and file sizes too. Is this
>    information for the VLC Media Player available anywhere? If not would it
>    be possible to have this information sent to me for my research? Thank
>    you.

( I'm not sure i understand what you want. )

All VLC (or other VideoLAN software) releases are available on our
download mirrors :
http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/

You can get most of the release dates in the news version on our web
site :
http://www.videolan.org/news.html

I hope this is what you were looking for.

(Note : its "VLC media player" and not "VLC Media Player" :) )

Regards,

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea