[vlc] VLC Media Player, versions question

Aaron Henckler AHenckler at analysisgroup.com
Tue May 17 00:34:54 CEST 2005

VideoLAN Team,

I am currently in the process of performing market research on popular
media players for a consulting group. As part of my research I am
interested in exploring the various versions of media players over time.
Specifically I am interested in the different versions' names and if
readily available the versions' filenames and file sizes too. Is this
information for the VLC Media Player available anywhere? If not would it
be possible to have this information sent to me for my research? Thank
you.

Aaron Henckler

Aaron Henckler
Senior Analyst
Analysis Group, Inc.
111 Huntington Avenue, Tenth Floor
Boston, MA 02199
617-425-8292- Voice
617-425-8001- Fax

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to this message - and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments. Thank you.