[vlc] Re: [help] vlc on ad hoc network

yc_maniezt yellow_piyo2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 08:39:56 CEST 2005

Hi harshal..thanks for reply my message..i'm sorry if i send my last email not to list..=)

here i answer your question

>Can you post the network config (their IP addresses, subnet
>masks and gateway addresses) of the three nodes?

Node A
Ip address = 192.168.10.91
Subnet mask = 255.255.255.0
Gateway = 192.168.10.3

Node B
Ip address = 192.168.11.91
Subnet Mask = 255.255.255.0
Gateway = 192.168.11.3

Node C
Ip Address = 192.168.12.91
Subnet Mask = 255.255.255.0
Gateway = 192.168.12.3

according to you, is there any problem with my configuration?
the author of the protocol tell me that each node must in the different network so that we can see if the protocol is working or not..
in 2 node when protocol is running, playback in vlc can run successfully..but when protocol is turn off , the playback'll stop..

>On node2, choose 'Open Network Stream' and confirm the port number.
>Then choose 'Stream Output' and send it to node3.

i've done it, but the vlc still can send streaming to node 3..
maybe you're right my network is not configure correctly..i'll try to re-configure my network again..thanks

regards
yessi