[vlc] mozilla plugin configuration file.

sducas at netcourrier.com sducas at netcourrier.com
Thu May 19 00:05:44 CEST 2005

Hi !

My name is Stephane, I live in Paris.

I would like to know how to configure vlc mozilla plugin to set the video output module to x11.

I have a big color issue with default output module and with x11 evrythink works well with the wxvlc but I can't put it with plugin mozilla.

I tried a vout="x11" html property without success.

Please help me, I'm currently designing a kiosk system based on mozilla vlc and others I'll keep up updated.

congratulations for videolan, it's really a great project!!!