[vlc] Re: dual monitor support

james manoflinux at gmail.com
Sat May 21 23:49:32 CEST 2005

your right I think the problem is the second monitor is hooked up to the
crappy built in card. if had a free slot I would go back to having a second
actuall video card. maybe its time to by a dual headed video card.

I tried gdi vout and got the same results but this time when I closed vlc I
got a illegal operation.

 On 5/21/05, Benjamin Pracht <bigben+spam at videolan.org> wrote:

> On Sat, May 21, 2005, james wrote :
> > that changed the behavior, it went from displaying nothing to displaying
> the
> > frame it was on when I moved it. I tried starting the video in the
> second
> > window it plays but no video.
> >

> Well, then it seems Windows is handling directx pourly on the second
> monitor... You can choose the gdi vout. that'll be much smaller,
> however...
>
> --
> BigBen

"This is a government of the people, by the people, and for the people no
longer. It is a government of corporations, by corporations, and for
corporations."
Rutherford B. Hayes (U.S. President 1877-81)