[vlc] Re: "X Window Error" and --vout=x11 option

Steve MOREAU moreau at essi.fr
Fri May 27 13:33:05 CEST 2005

Thanks Dermot,

The Section you've recommended to me is the default Fedora's one. I'm
lost, it means the default one should load the
/usr/X11R/lib/modules/drivers/via_drv.o, you told me about last time ? But
there is something I don't understand... If this section contains 'Driver
"via"', must there not be a trace of it somewhere in lsmod for example ?
There is nothing and vlc still can't be started without the --vout=x11
option. Can I be sure via_drv is used ?

Thanks again

Steve