[vlc] Re: Scheme and Stats about vlc-streaming

Antoine Bardel antoine.bardel at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:38:36 CEST 2005

I'm doing a project about vlc and QoS.
The thing is that until now there's no QoS in vlc.
The only feature is contained in the live.com <http://live.com> librairie.
Only the client part seams to be able to support RTCP features.
You may have a look in the live.com <http://live.com> librairie and the
livedotcom.cpp file of vlc.
 If you find something interesting I'm inetresyted too.
Good luck