[vlc] Re: http-interface and databases

VIALAT Mickael vialatmi at free.fr
Wed Nov 2 18:33:57 CET 2005

Hi,

When php be integrated in VLC a problem is submit on IRC, because Web server
is not multithread.

So if you load a web page from another you obtain a dead lock !

A temporary alternative be implemented by using a http:http interface who
can use 2 ports for http ...

But this problem is now corrected ? or does not have anybody who wan't do
work on it ?
So VLC can became a full multithreaded web server...

Thanks to all