[vlc] Re: PVR-350 card

prasadbgr at multitech.co.in prasadbgr at multitech.co.in
Thu Nov 3 13:12:19 CET 2005

Hi All,

   Thanks for the reply.

   I tried with the options given below. But there was no video and when I
saw the messages there was some messages like late picture skipped and
decoded (108/108).

And
   I tried with the s-video connection it worked.
  But with TV-OUT it's not working.

  Is there any options to be set while insmoding the ivtv drivers.
  or is there any other problem.....

  Please help me in working of  hauppage pvr 350 (TV-OUT) card with the vlc

Thanks in Advance
Prasad.