[vlc] Re: analyzing a video stream

Bradley, Todd todd.bradley at Polycom.com
Tue Oct 4 16:54:12 CEST 2005

Thanks.  openRTSP definitely looks interesting.  But I
didn't see any reference to basic information about the
video stream, just as with VLC.  Do these tools do the
sort of thing I described?  (outputting the average color
of the video signal, or brightness, or something like that)

Todd.