[vlc] Re: Stop UDP Multicast client player when done?

Agarwal, Yuvraj yuvraj.agarwal at intel.com
Fri Oct 7 19:59:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I need a similar thing for RTSP streaming.
I would like VLC to quit after it has finished playing
an RTSP stream.. I use VLC from the command line and
vlc just spits out messages (TaskInterrupt) but does
not quit. I also tried adding a vlc:quit in the
playlist when starting it from the command
line but that does not work either. Any idea of
how to get this working ?

btw, the ticket mentioned does not seem to have any pointers
to the source code needed to be changed (udp.c)

thanks
Yuvraj