[vlc] Green line

Rick Davis rickdavisjr at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 21:06:13 CEST 2005

I am running under x86 windows ce. The processor I am using is to lame to
use the 'C' version of the VLC plug-in BOB de-interlacer and since I am
using Embedded Visual C++, I can't compile mmx version of the VLC BOB
de-interlacer.
What I have done is enabled the BOB de-interlacer in DirectX. The
de-interlacing works but I get 2 green lines at the bottom of the picture.
If I disable the de-interlacing, the green lines go away but I get
de-interlacing artifacts. The VLC plugin for discard de-interlacing works,
but my customer says the picture is too soft. The BOB de-interlacer is
sharper. Any ideas on what is causing the green lines?

Thanks in advance,
Rick Davis