[vlc] [Danny Brown <danbrwn at gmail.com>] Re: Problem with cross-compile VLC for ARM-WinCE

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Mon Oct 24 22:53:44 CEST 2005

The quotation has been truncated.

----- Forwarded message from Danny Brown <danbrwn at gmail.com> -----

From: Danny Brown <danbrwn at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:28:15 -0500
To: vlc at videolan.org
Subject: Re: [vlc] Problem with cross-compile VLC for ARM-WinCE
	SLIGHTLY_UNSAFE_JAVASCRIPT autolearn=failed version=3.0.3

Are you sure that on Debian PC that you are running make like this
PATH=/usr/local/wince/cross-tools/bin:$PATH make
You must substitute the cross compiler tools for the standard make with the
path statements above. I have built on the debian PC but not without a lot
of misdirected include files and missing libraries. It is definitely
possible. I was unable to build on any other platform.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
System administration <admin at via.ecp.fr>
VIA, Ecole Centrale Paris, France