[vlc] Accessability problem.

Jim Noseworthy jim.noseworthy at rogers.com
Tue Sep 13 17:19:01 CEST 2005

Hi Folks:

First of all, I want to thank you guys for a great program.

A couple of points:

1.  What can I do to configure the program to be as non-graphical as
possible. For Blind computer speech users, the graphical interface can be a
real problem.

2.  In the HotKey configuration menu, one is only able to tab through the
items displayed on the present screen.  If one continues to tab through the
items, the cursor drops out of sight; and, from a Blind user's perspective,
there is no item to select.  If a sighted colleague clicks on the down-arrow
and brings the rest of the items in to focus, one is then able to tab
through these items and hear them announced.

Thanks all over the place gang.

Jim Noseworthy
Technical Aids/Systems Support
The Canadion National Institute for the Blind.